Watch the short video below to see how to quickly set up a meeting with Doodle's booking page. You can also keep reading for detailed step-by-step instructions.
1. Choose meeting type
- Click "Create" in the top right corner
- Select "Booking Page"
If you haven’t already done so already, you will be prompted to connect your calendar to Doodle. In order to use 1:1 you need to connect a Google or Microsoft Office 365 calendar in your Doodle account settings. This allows your booking page to reflect your availability and sync your bookings directly to your calendar.
2. Set the details
- Give your booking page and the event a name. The name will populate in the URL automatically, but you can change the URL to anything you’d like.
- Add a description to your booking page.
- Add a location to your booking page.
- Toggle on a video conferencing tool if your event will take place remotely. If you’d like to change your preferred video conferencing tool, you can do so in your account settings.
3. Event duration and availability
Start of by determining some basics about your event:
- Select the duration of the events that your participants can book
- Determine how far in advance participants can boook
In the time table below you can set your daily and hourly availability.
- Click on the preselected times to edit them, or on the trashcan icon if you want to delete them completely.
- Click on “add hours” to add any time frame on any day of the week (including weekends).
4. Add some power settings
Personalize your booking page even further by activating some power settings Click on “Add some power settings” underneath the time table and select,
- Time zone
- Meeting intervals
- Buffer times
- Minimum notice time
- Maximum numbers of bookings per day
Activation of the power settings is optional.
4. Connected Calendars
Under this tap you can check your connected calendars.
- Click "Add calendar" to select the calendars you want to be reflected on your booking page - no one will be able to see the content of your connected calendars. We just block the times where you are busy.
- Make sure you have the calendars you want to add already connected in your account settings, or that you subscribe to them from your primary calendar.
5. Add reminders for participants
- Tick this box if you want us to remind your participants of the event they booked. We will send out the reminder 24 hours prior to the booked event.
6. Custom invite fields
We will make sure to always ask for the name and email of your participants. If there is any other information that you’d like to gather, you can add a custom field or question here. The answer to the custom questions will appear in the calendar invitation once the event has been booked.
- Click on "Add" to create a custom field or question.
- Tick the box “required” if you want the answers to be mandatory.
7. Finish the booking page
- Click “Create booking page” at the bottom right corner to finish the creation of your booking page.
8. Share page with your participants
- Click on “share pare” to select how you’d like to share your booking page.
- Click on "copy link" to share your page with the link
- Click on "email your invite" to share your page with an email invitation.