The Doodle Bot has only very minimal privacy requirements and operates in compliance with GDPR.
- It is only reading the Slash commands and only listens to the commands when the user triggers them to activate the Doodle Bot.
- It does not read nor record any type content in none of your channels or private message windows.
- We only keep the Doodle ID and the Slack ID to identify and sort out the polls to the right participants.
- Unlike many other apps, the Doodle Bot is not silently present in the background of your private conversations.
- We do not collect any information about anyone who is not using the bot.
- No data is stored regarding any of the participants.
- The minimal information we collect about our users only relates to their activity and usage of the Doodle Bot.
- It only relates to the activity of our users within the bot based on the trigger actions initiated by the user.
- These data are essential to provide the service as well as the feedback necessary to improve and maintain Doodle Bot.