Doodle is used by more than 25 million happy users a month. Do you wonder what kind of polls they create with Doodle? There are so many opportunities and topics to decide on.
Get together with Doodle
The most common use case is finding a suitable time for a group of people. So, what kind of event could that be? Here’s a short list as an inspiration for you, but be sure: possibilities are unlimited.
– All kind of business meetings
– Dinner outing
– Your white wedding
– Easter egg hunt
– Special events for customers
– Glittering ball night
– Birthday party of Grandpa
– Ski vacation in a chalet
– Weekend trip to a city
– Kick-off meeting
– Happy undertake with friends
– Backcountry bike tour
– Toddlers and moms afternoon
– Getaway with your family
– Photography excursions
– Team off-site day
– Garden BBQ
– First class reunion
– Ladies Night or Men’s Night with your besties
– What’s your next event?
You got a date, but what’s about the place?
Happy you scheduled an event?
That’s the first thing and everybody already saved the date. Yeah! But …
– Where will the picnic take place?
– Who brings salad, meat, veggies, beverages, and chocolates?
– Which time do we want to leave?
– Who will drive with whom in which car?
– What is the bad weather plan?
So, Doodle is the perfect decision making tool for every questions that might come up.
And there’s way more
Doodle is also a great tool for even more functions.
– Reservation tool for locations, chalets, or meeting rooms
– Attendance list for any event
– Sports club planner
– Seat-limited courses
– Hidden polls
A Doodle poll includes many varieties with the right combination of options, settings and participants. Have you already created a limited, hidden or a “Yes, No, If need be” poll?
Read more about how to use special settings, then let’s create a poll and check the additional features Premium Doodle offers you.