The Webex integration is a Doodle Professional feature. Make sure you have a Doodle Professional subscription to connect Webex to your Doodle account.
With Doodle's Webex integration, you can enable a Webex conference link to be automatically added to every meeting booked through Doodle. This is especially handy if you are planning remote meetings.
When someone books a slot with you through a Doodle 1:1 request, your booking page link, or when you select the final option for your group poll, the calendar invitation will contain a unique Webex link where the meeting can take place.
Let's take a look at how you enable this smart feature in your account settings!
Check out this short video, or keep reading for more information:
Connecting Your Webex Account To Doodle
1) Log in to your Doodle account settings.
2) Go to "Apps and Integrations".
3) Click "Connect" underneath Cisco Webex.
4) Log in to your Webex account (you must have a Webex account to use this integration).
Enabling and Disabling the Webex Integration
1) Click on the connected Webex account
2) Enable/Disable the toggle that says "Set as default for video conferencing".
When the Webex integration is enabled, it will automatically create a Webex meeting for you and attach a link to meetings on all your calendar events created by Doodle.
When the Integration is disabled, your Webex account remains connected to Doodle, but it will not generate any Webex meetings or attach links to these meetings on any of your calendar events.
Finding your Webex Link
Every time you send a calendar invitation from Doodle, the Webex link will appear directly in the invitation under the meeting description.
If you use Google Calendar, the link will also appear in the location field if it was not already filled out.
Disconnecting Your Webex Account From Doodle
1) Click on the connected Webex account.
2) Click on "Disconnect" to remove your Webex account from Doodle.
Good to know:
- The Webex integration will only work if you have connected your calendar to Doodle (Google or Outlook).
- The Webex integration will NOT apply for polls/1:1/booking page appointments made before connecting Webex to Doodle.
- Your participants do not need a Webex account to use the link.
- Each meeting booked through Doodle will contain its own separate and unique Webex meeting ID.
- The Webex link generated through a meeting booked on Doodle will apply to the conditions of your Webex account. Check the conditions of your Webex account here:
We would be happy to hear your feedback and questions! Just contact us here