When you use the app, the calendars available to you are the same as the ones you have added to your Doodle account on the web version.
You can read here how to add your calendar to your Doodle account from the web version, or you can follow the step below to add your calendar to your Doodle account from the app:
- Click on "Account" in the bottom left corner.
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Click "ok" when the app asks you to leave the application.
- Click on "Connected calendars" in the account settings menu.
- Add your Google or Office 365 Calendar(s).
- Make sure to check here what types of events are added to your calendar.
If you run into any issues with the new app or have questions or comments, feel free to drop us a line here.