Zapier lets you connect Doodle to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Doodle’s Triggers you can use
- Doodle created: Triggers when a new Doodle is created.
- New Participant: Triggers when a participant completes your Doodle. You will receive a list of preferred options of this participant.
- Doodle closed: Triggers when a Doodle is closed. You will receive a list of final options and participants.
Doodle’s Actions you can use
No actions supported at the moment. Need an action? Let us know at email@example.com.
Getting Started with Doodle & Zapier
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps for Doodle.
How do I connect Doodle to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Doodle"
- Use your credentials to connect your Doodle account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Doodle and Zapier.