With Doodle's Microsoft Teams integration, you can enable a Microsoft Teams conference link to be added automatically to every meeting that gets booked through Doodle. This is especially handy if you are planning remote meetings.
When someone books a slot with you through a Doodle 1:1 request, your booking page link, or when you select the final option for your group poll, the calendar invitation will contain a unique Microsoft Team conference link where the meeting can take place.
To connect your Microsoft Teams account to your Doodle account you must have the following:
- An active Doodle Professional subscription
- A connected Office 365 or Google Calendar connected to your Doodle account
- A Microsoft 365 Business or Microsoft 365 Education account
Let's take a look at how you enable this smart feature in your account settings!
Check out this short video, or keep reading for more information:
Connecting Your Microsoft Teams Account To Doodle
1) Log in to your Doodle account settings.
2) Go to "Apps and Integrations".
3) Click "Connect" underneath Microsoft Teams.
4) Log into your Microsoft Teams account.
Enabling and Disabling the Microsoft Teams Integration
1) Click on the connected Microsoft Teams account
2) Enable/Disable the toggle that says "Set as default for video conferencing".
When the Microsoft Teams Integration is enabled, it will automatically create a Microsoft Teams meeting for you and attach a link to meetings on all your calendar events created by Doodle.
When the Integration is disabled, your Microsoft Teams account remains connected to Doodle, but it will not generate any Microsoft Teams meeting links or attach these links to the meetings on any of your calendar events.
Finding your Microsoft Teams conference link
Every time you send a calendar invitation from Doodle, the Microsoft Teams link will appear directly in the invitation under the meeting description.
If you use Google Calendar, the link will also appear in the location field if it was not already filled out.
Disconnecting Your Microsoft Teams Account From Doodle
1) Click on the connected Microsoft Teams account.
2) Click on "Disconnect" to remove your Microsoft Teams account from Doodle.
Good to know:
- The Microsoft Teams integration will only work if you have connected your calendar to Doodle (Google or Office 365).
- The Microsoft Teams integration will NOT apply for polls/1:1/booking page appointments booked before connecting Microsoft Teams to Doodle.
- Participants do not need a Microsoft Teams account to use the link.
- Each calendar event booked through Doodle will contain its own separate and unique Microsoft Teams conference link.
We would be happy to hear your feedback and questions! Just contact us here