With Doodle's Zoom integration, you can enable a Zoom conference link to be added automatically to every meeting that gets booked through Doodle. This is especially handy if you are planing remote meetings.
When someone books a slot with you through a Doodle 1:1 request, your booking page link, or when you select the final option for your group poll, the calendar invitation will contain a unique Zoom link where the meeting can take place.
Let's take a look at how you enable this smart feature in your account settings!
Start by checking out the short video below, or keep reading for more information:
Connecting Your Zoom Account To Doodle
1) Log into your Doodle account settings.
2) Go to "Apps and Integrations".
3) Click "Connect" underneath Zoom
4) Log into your Zoom account (you must have a Zoom account to use Zoom with Doodle).
Enabling and Disabling the Zoom Integration
1) Click on the connected Zoom account
2) Enable/Disable the toggle that says "Set as default for video conferencing".
When the Zoom Integration is enabled, it will automatically create a Zoom meeting for you and attach a link to meetings on all your calendar events created by Doodle.
When the Integration is disabled, your Zoom account remains connected to Doodle, but it will not generate any Zoom meeting links, or attach these links to the meetings on any of your calendar events.
Finding your Zoom Link
Every time you send a calendar invitation from Doodle, the Zoom link will appear directly in the invitation under the meeting description.
If you use Google Calendar, the link will also appear in the location field if it was not already filled out.
Disconnecting Your Zoom Account From Doodle
1) Click on the connected Zoom account.
2) Click on "Disconnect" to remove your Zoom account from Doodle.
Good to know:
- The Zoom integration will only work if you have connected your calendar to Doodle (Google or Outlook).
- The Zoom integration it will NOT apply for polls/1:1/booking page appointments booked prior to connecting Zoom to Doodle.
- You can also find your link from within your Zoom account. Your participants do not need a Zoom account to use the link.
- Each meeting booked through Doodle will contain its own separate and unique Zoom meeting ID.
- The Zoom link generated through a meeting booked on Doodle will apply to the conditions of your Zoom account. If, for example, you have a free Zoom account, the Zoom link is restricted to a 40 minute call even if your Doodle meeting is set to last longer. You can have a closer look at Zoom's features here https://zoom.us/pricing
We would be happy to hear your feedback and questions! Just contact us here