With Doodle's Zoom integration, you can enable a Zoom conference link to be added automatically to every meeting that gets booked through Doodle. This is especially handy if you are planing remote meetings.
When someone books a slot with you through a Doodle 1:1 request, your Bookable Calendar link, or when you select the final option for your group poll, the calendar invitation will contain a unique Zoom link where the meeting can take place.
Let's take a look at how you enable this smart feature in your account settings!
Connecting Your Zoom Account To Doodle
1) Log into your Doodle account settings, and go to "Apps and Integrations". Click "Connect" underneath Zoom, and log into your Zoom account (you must have a Zoom account to use Zoom with Doodle).
Enabling and Disabling the Zoom Integration
Under the Zoom Tab on the Account Settings Page, you will see a Toggle Switch entitled "Enable Zoom". When the Zoom Integration is Enabled, it will automatically create a Zoom meeting for you and attach a link to meetings on all your calendar events created by Doodle. When the Integration is disabled, your Zoom account remains connected to Doodle, but it will not generate any Zoom meetings, or attach links to these meeting on any of your calendar events.
Finding your Zoom Link
Note that every time you send a calendar invitation from Doodle, the Zoom link will appear directly in the invitation under the meeting description. If you use Google Calendar, the link will also appear in the location field if it was not already filled out.
Disconnecting Your Zoom Account From Doodle
1) Click on "Disconnect" to remove your Zoom account from Doodle.
Good to know:
- The Zoom integration will only work if you have connected your calendar to Doodle (Google or Outlook).
- If the integration is enabled in your account settings, it will apply for all polls/1:1/Bookable Calendar appointments. It is not possible to enable it meeting-by-meeting.
- If you enable the Zoom integration it will NOT apply for polls/1:1/Bookable Calendar appointments already planned.
- You can also find your link from within your Zoom account. Your participants do not need a Zoom account to use the link.
- Each meeting booked through Doodle will contain its own separate and unique Zoom meeting ID.
- The Zoom link generated through a meeting booked on Doodle will apply to the conditions of your Zoom account. If, for example, you have a free Zoom account, the Zoom link is restricted to a 40 minute call even if your Doodle meeting is set to last longer. You can have a closer look at Zoom's features here https://zoom.us/pricing
We would be happy to hear your feedback and questions! Just contact us here