- Log into your Doodle account
- Click on the drop-down menu and select "Account Settings"
- Go to "Profile" on the left side menu.
- Scroll down the page and click on "Delete Doodle account".
- Enter your password to confirm that your account will be deleted
In case you cannot log in because you forgot your password, you can click here to reset your password.
If you signed up for Doodle with a Google, Facebook or Microsoft account you need to reset your password as well. Read here. It will not change your Google/Facebook/Microsoft account/login - It just creates a new Doodle password. Use this new password to delete your account.
Note: Deleting a Doodle account will also delete your Doodle Professional subscription if you are currently subscribed to one. It will cancel any scheduled renewals.