What is Doodle?
Doodle is an online scheduling tool used by more than 30 million happy users a month.
Deciding on a date and time for a meeting between just a few people can be hard enough. Scheduling meetings with large groups of people - even worse! Doodle offers several different ways to set up polls and surveys that will help you quickly and efficiently set up your next meeting or event.
Doodle scheduling solutions
With Doodle you can create group meetings, 1:1 meetings and set up personal Bookable Calendars.
Experience Doodle to the fullest - get Premium!
If you are looking for even more scheduling magic, fetch yourself a Premium subscription! With Premium you can:
- automatically synchronize meetings in your calendar and send calendar invites to the participants in one go
- track who is missing (who has not voted in your poll yet)
- keep track of who has read your invitations, and send them a quick reminder to vote
- request contact information from participants such as email addresses, mailing addresses, or phone numbers
- customized branding of your poll and meetings - replace the Doodle logo awith that of your company and set a background image or color for your polls and meetings.
- schedule 1:1 meetings with automatic calendar invitations
- create several Bookable Calendars
- enjoy a clean, ads-free experience for you and your participants. No ads. Just Doodle.
- utilize the many automations within a Zapier integration.
Before you start
We are glad to have you on board. Pretty soon you will be using the most awesome and efficient online tool that helps you find suitable dates and times for group events and meetings. You will be surprised at how simple it is.
Before you jump into the tasks ahead, something to keep in mind:
- Doodle is a web-based application that works in most web browsers, which means you don't need to download or install any software on your computer. To be sure Doodle works properly in your browser, you should enable cookies.
Set up your personal Doodle account
If you haven't already, make sure to set up your free Doodle account. With a free Doodle account, you will have all your polls at the same place, never losing track of your polls and meetings. With a Doodle account you can also connect your personal calendar, making scheduling even easier. Click here to read how to set up your Doodle account just right. Once you have done that, you can go ahead and jump into your free 14 day trial of Premium.
Doodle in 6 steps
- Set up your personal account
- Become a Premium member
- Create a poll or set up a 1:1 meeting
- Set up your Bookable Calendar
- Download the app for your smartphone/tablet
- ENJOY pain-free scheduling
Thanks for reading and enjoy Doodle!